News

News
Breaking News

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I will do a New Thing- SUG

26th April, 2017.
Great Nigerian Students,

My fellow students, I thank you for the trust you have kept in me and for believing in me as the Voice to speak for you. Thank you!

In few days, its going to be one month since we assumed office. After our inauguration, we went into serious work and brought out so many challenges which we would take on within this period. We realized how badly our urinary system has gotten. We noticed how bad most of our classrooms have gotten. We took cognizance of the unclean classes and the  littering of our environment and many others, time and space won't allow me write on.

But there is HOPE. The student Union Government, which I stand as President. Your president; is committed to putting back smiles on your face. We are resolved to represent you at all times and in all circumstance.

Know this, Abiapoly: Our problems can be solved. Our challenges can be met. The path we offer may be harder, but it leads to a better place. Though, having carefully examined the issues at hand, it is expedient I tell you the truth. I won't pretend the path been offered is quick or easy. I never have. You didn't elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth. And the truth is, it will take some time to solve some of these challenges.

I request all Abiapoly students to thank God for the kind of management God has blessed us with. They are indeed the BEST. I stand with them hand in glove, as together we solve this challenges.  The management is working round the clock to get us back on track. Few months ago, none would believe we would  have our matriculation by April and also have students to matriculate. Thank you my Digital Rector! I saw the hand of the Governor clearly in this..Thank you Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Finally, once we clock one month in office. I intend to show you what we have achieved and show you where we are heading to!

Don't hesitate to advise or complain to us when you have any challenge as we are here to serve you.

I love you all...

Igwe Samuel
(SUG President Abiapoly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention: Rush to School now all ND1 and HND1 Students

Office of the Dean, Students Affairs, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba. Great Nigerian Students!!! All the ND1 and HND1 students are requir...